What is an Event Insurance Policy
When it comes to the your wedding day, there is no shortage of things that can derail what is supposed to be a beautiful day. Event Insurance coverage is designed to help you eliminate some of the stress associated with the blessed occasion.
And What Doees It All Cover?
An event Insurance Policy covers a variety of situations such as:
- Lost Deposits. Reimbursement for your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown. If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, reimbursement may be available for you for the difference in cost.